Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Update

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I have a nasty cold, but I have still been sewing. While this cold is slowing me down I refuse to let it stop me. I finished all the aprons yesterday, another mother daughter set made with the duet apron pattern and a boy apron made from tracing an apron I already have.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After that I made six gift bags, simple draw string bags. I am working on making all reusable gift bags this year. I got the fabric for them a couple of years ago when Walmart put their Christmas fabric on clearance for $0.25 a yard. They are so fast and easy to make and the plan is to reuse them year after year.
Photobucket
Everything but the car fabric for the little boy apron came from my stash and I got the 1/2 yard for the boy apron on black Friday when flannel was $1.50 a yard so my total for these current projects is $0.75. I am currently working on 2 sets of pjs for my sister which I hope to finish and post about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are rocking it with the aprons! I love them!

The reusable gift bags - what a GREAT idea!